We are looking forward to opening the Scottish Dolphin Centre again and welcoming you back to Spey Bay. In the meantime, we have been working hard to make everything safe for you so you can enjoy your visit! Here is more on what to expect:
- Please check current guidance in your local area before you travel.
- Masks are mandatory, unless you are exempt.
- Our toilets will be open – entry through the main shop door only – follow the one way system.
- Our staff will be on hand to welcome you and answer questions.
- Please help us by following the social distancing markers and following the one way system.
- We are limiting the number of people in the gift shop at any one time – we will try to keep any waiting times short!
- The café will be takeaway only for now and we will be serving hot drinks, soup and fresh home bakes.
- Our takeaway cartons are all compostable so can go in the brown bins at the Centre, or your garden waste bin at home.
- Contactless card payments only.
- You will be able to pre-book our tours – more information coming soon.
- Unfortunately due to the small space we will not be opening up the exhibition space to all visitors at this time.
- There will be hand sanitiser available throughout the Centre – please use as often as you like.
- Our cleaning systems have been stepped up a gear, and we’re paying particular attention to high use areas such as door handles
If anyone in your group has symptoms of Covid-19 (new continuous cough, fever or loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste) please do not visit us and stay at home. Our staff will be doing the same!
There is so much space outside at the Centre to spread out and relax, on the beach or the walking paths along the river. We hope you can come and enjoy a day out with us, and maybe spot one of the famous bottlenose dolphins in the Firth, or an osprey flying overhead.